I've resigned from my job at bugis, Details workshop.
Definitely horrible place to be working in.
So i have more time to myself, to do things i wanna accomplish. (:
I know its rather unlikely of me to get touchscreen samsung phone &violet in colour somemore!
The cover of this phone is pink, hahahah.
Not so me (?)
But anyway, I'm learning how to use touch screen without it irritating me, (which always does) and dear seems like he enjoys seeing it irritate me -.-
Tmr's chu xi and I'm super excited :D (time check, 2:48am)
Tmr's chu xi and I'm super excited :D (time check, 2:48am)
I hope all goes well tmr and cny. :D
In fact, I'm rather afraid that 10 years down the road, cousins will go separate ways &no more gatherings ):
Ok, I'm not much of a gathering person but somehow sometimes it makes me feel insignificant that i seem to love it (?)
okkk, that's weird -.-
I'm gonna to pamper my nails tmr morning with mom &sis.
I'm gonna to pamper my nails tmr morning with mom &sis.
&yes, i hope it is possible to get the design i wanna do :D
(Dear says, waste money-.-)
So byebye strawberry nails which lasted me 2 weeks and i love it so much.
So byebye strawberry nails which lasted me 2 weeks and i love it so much.
Most of them are still intact & i love those who loves my nails or commented on it :D
Just gotten it today (yay) :D
Till then, enjoy cny &valentine's people!
Till then, enjoy cny &valentine's people!
(pineapple tarts &fooood) :D


No comments:
Post a Comment