Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello.

I bet dear had a worser day than me.
He's down with high fever &flu. Damn it! ):
Let's not go into the details.

Anyway, my job is rather easy though it can be really boring.
Everyday get to see little kids &the shoes @ my shop are so cute!
My cousin sure love it when she work there.

I have never been a shoes/clothes sales asst before, so i have always a customer viewpoint &not a sales asst point of view.
Now i know, how it feels like to be in that position (:
I learnt many things now, like can aim who will buy things, who will not. HAHA. :x

---

Anyway, i was rather disappointed that dear wasn't able to acc me home or acc me to work.
Luckily i was late when i met him before i went to work. If not, he has to suffer all the way when he goes home alone after accing me to work.
& I went over to see him after work!! (Lol, i bluffed him saying i reaching home aldy)
I waited downstairs @ where he's window is. :x
Good right :x Hope u will be fine dear! ):

---
Who can you count on when you are down ?
Who can you turn to when you are in trouble ?
Who ? D:

No one i guess.
sometimes, its not that i want to always be with bf, its because i feel that it's safer being with him as compared to be with friends.
Ask me why. I don't know too. :'/
I don't want to be a burden to my friends or to dear.
I guess i will be alright.
Being alone is still better i guess?

Alone when i am sad esp when dear is away.
With on one to turn to when bf is away. ):
I will have to cope on my own.

I feel so empty ):
i guess it's impossible to say close when we are of different level ? ):
Saddens me to think abt this. :/

or is it because u are busy now ?
or am i thinking too much ?

DEAR I MISS U ):
Wished u were around now to listen to my rubbish )':
Must be on ur bed sleeping soundly right pig ! ):

No comments: