



This week :
Emily!

Credits, mich.

Amanda choo - in imac room.

Eye bag! :( Very obvious isnt it ?


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Mich. (:
.jpg)
Looked super weird in some pics :/ Due to insufficient sleep ? :x
Arranged in order of what was taken first.
This week is a rather usual week. I have gotten used to days without .... already.
If she wants it like that, i have nothing to say.
Seriously disappointed.
---
Haven't been sleeping well/early/enough lately. & i guess eye bags are coming out! ;(
Haven't been sleeping well/early/enough lately. & i guess eye bags are coming out! ;(
Moreover can feel the tiredness as day goes by. :/
There are so much things to do yet so little time.
There are so much things to do yet so little time.
3more precious weeks prelim &im left with ss, geo &physics to study!
+ Nlvl is coming already & i seriously still feel unprepared :( Abit insecure :?
I cant afford to go ite, seriously. :/
I took dear lots of things over the phone yesterday &foolishly did stupid things :/
Dear : Just bury urself with lots of books, accompany me &cherish/spent time with ur most cherished friends.
Thanks =)
iloveyou.
Eunice & jo,
Im so sorry i couldnt join both of you today :/
I guess i will explain to you two another day.
Hopefully we will have time tgt, maybe next week ? (:
I promise i will make time.
There are many many more things i want to post about but i cant seem to rmb -.-
&im very very x10000 tired now.
Time - 1.30 -.-
Ok, sleeping time...
Good night !

No comments:
Post a Comment